Support – Swisscom Smart Switch
– Perform reset: Press and hold On/Off push button for 15 seconds until LED flashes white slowly.
– Unplug device
– Reconnect device while holding On/Off push button, wait 2 seconds, release. This will put the device into Access Point Mode (AP Mode).
– On a computer in the same network, switch to the WiFi network of the device. Determine the IP address of the device, e.g. 192.168.254.1. Enter this in the address line in a browser.
– Use the web interface to update the firmware with this file
– The Smart Switch will now be found by the myStrom app